NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: New Year’s Eve Party VIP Giveaway (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes”)is open only to those 21 years of age or older, who complete and submit the online entry form provided on Gold Spike’s website anytime between December 11, 2019, 4:00 p.m. PST through December 29, 2019, 11:59 p.m. PST. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the USA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of LFDTP, LLC, dba Gold Spike Hotel (the “Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted between December 11, 2019, 4:00 p.m. PST through December 29, 2019, 11:59 p.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must submit an entry by completing the online entry form provided on Gold Spike’s official website: http://goldspike.com/nyecontest “Primary Entry”. One “Primary Entry” per person is allowed. You may earn “Additional Entries” to the Sweepstakes by sending the Sweepstakes page to friend(s), age 21 or older, and by following the “Additional Entry” instructions provided on the website. The individual must enter the Sweepstakes through your referral in order to obtain the additional entry. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You must fill in all the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entry automatically enrolls you in the Gold Spike Newsletter and other Downtown Project media outlets.
5. Prizes: The winning prize is a New Year’s Eve Party VIP Package valued at approximately $1,150.00 which consists of free cover charge for up to four (4)friends; VIP table with one (1) bottle of liquor from a selection provided by Sponsor; one (1) bottle of champagne from a selection provided by Sponsor; $50 credit to Fiddlestix restaurant. The prize is nontransferable. Gratuity is not included. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its affiliates to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If the winner is unable to claim prize, it will then be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email or phone. Selection will occur on December 29, 2019 on or about 12:00 p.m.
The receipt by winner of the prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER(AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor and its affiliates, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, anduse, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes,and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade,advertising, public relations and Sweepstakes purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion)non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakesagencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees,officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss,litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (iii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF NEVADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. Asa condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Clark County, Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes),and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: LFDTP, LLC, New Year’s eve party VIP Giveaway, P.O. Box 7516, Las Vegas, NV 89125. Requests must be received no later than January 29, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is LFDTP, LLC., at P.O. Box7516, Las Vegas, NV 89125.