What is the dress code?
Our dress code is enforced Thursday-Sunday and/or during special events.
- CASUAL BUT NEAT ATTIRE IS ENCOURAGED
- NO overly saggy, baggy, ripped, or torn pants
- “Your last chance to pull up your pants was when you left the house.”
- NO visible underwear
- NO athletic wear (sweats, joggers, mesh, etc) or team jerseys
- NO bandanas, do-rags, or skull caps
- NO ribbed tank tops or sleeveless t-shirts
- NO group colors
- No tan work boots
- No excessive jewelry
- No Cookies branded clothing
- No weapons, controlled substances, outside food & beverage, oversized cameras, go-pros or selfie sticks, backpacks or oversized bags.
- No marijuana or marijuana related products in the venue
- No smoking or vaping while in line
- All persons, bags and personal items are subject to search. You must be at least 21 years old with valid ID to enter.
- Re-entry stamps not valid after 3 a.m.
Is there a cover charge to enter Gold Spike?
There is a cover charge during our nightlife operation hours on Friday, Saturday, select holidays and special events. The cover charge varies but typical starts at $10 for gentlemen and free for ladies. Cover charge begins typically at 9:00p but can start earlier on any given day. Management reserves all rights.
Do you have to be 21+ years old to enter?
Yes, Gold Spike is a 21+ only venue.
Do I need to have an I.D. to enter?
Yes, you must have a hard copy, government issued ID. It cannot be expired and must have a picture. Drivers license, passport or military ID are acceptable forms of identification. We do not allow temporary ID’s. We do not take pictures of ID’s.
I was banned. Now what?
If you would like to dispute your ban, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your concerns. We will review it and get back to you with a decision.
Do you have a lost and found?
You can retrieve your valuables by contact a manager on duty at (702) 857-4974 or emailing us at email@example.com