What is the dress code?
Our dress code is enforced Friday-Sunday and/or during special events.
- Casual but Neat Attire
- NO overly saggy, baggy, ripped, or torn pants
- NO athletic, sportswear, or team jerseys
- NO bandanas, do-rags, or skull caps
- NO plain white or sleeveless t-shirts
- NO group colors
- No work boots
- No excessive jewelry
- No weapons, controlled substances, outside food & beverage, oversized cameras, go-pros or selfie sticks, backpacks or oversized bags.
- All persons, bags and personal items are subject to search.
Is there a cover charge to enter Gold Spike?
There is a cover is charge during our nightlife operations on friday, saturday, select holidays and special events. The cover charge varies but typical starts at $10 for gentlemen and $0 for ladies. Cover charge begins typically at 10:30p but can start earlier at any given day. Of course, our management reserves all rights.
Do you have to be 21+ years old to enter?
After 9pm, our guest must be 21+ years of age to enter venue. Children are allowed in the venue before 9p as long as they’re not near the bar area.
Do I need to have an I.D. to enter?
Yes, you must have a hard copy, government issued ID. It cannot be expired and must have a picture. Drivers license, passport or military ID are acceptable forms of identification. We do not allow temporary ID’s.
When do you have live bands and DJ’s playing?
We always have something up our sleeves. Check out the calendar of events here.
I was banned. Now what?
If you would like to dispute your ban, then please use our Contact Form and detail your concerns. We will review it and get back to you with a decision.
Do you have a lost and found?
You can retrieve your valuables by contact a manager on duty at (702) 787-1867 or emailing us at email@example.com